Welcome to 'The Surgery'
Your GP is Here For You During the Corona Virus Pandemic
We want to reassure you that our GP’s are still available to give advice on all health matters, easily and safely.
You can talk to your GP about any health concern at all
- make a telephone appointment; or
- safely come in to our practice for a face to face appointment.
We are here for you and your family.
What you need to know about coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. Symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat and shortness of breath. The virus can spread from person to person, but good hygiene can prevent infection.
The virus can spread from person to person through:
- close contact with an infectious person (including in the 24 hours before they started showing symptoms)
- contact with droplets from an infected person’s cough or sneeze
- touching objects or surfaces (like doorknobs or tables) that have cough or sneeze droplets from an infected person, and then touching your mouth or face
Looking for a doctor in Albany? We have two convenient practice locations: one in Spencer Park, the other close to Middleton Beach. The Surgery is a family orientated practice dedicated to the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of health care services to enhance the quality of life for our patients
We are a private billing practice. We do bulk bill children under the age of 16 years