Welcome to The Surgery.
The Surgery is a family oriented practice, which is dedicated to the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of health care services to enhance the quality of life for our patients.
We have a core set of values we are committed to in pursuit of excellence:
- We are caring and compassionate to patients and their families, and to each other.
- We respect the rights and dignity of individuals.
- We promote equity of access and provide services that are sensitive to cultural needs. We prioritise our services according to the medical needs of the patient.
- We are accountable for our actions and promote this through public awareness, community participation and professional responsibility.
- We review and analyse our practices in order to strive to provide the highest quality care.
Bulk Billing Children Under 16 years of Age
While The Surgery is not a bulk billing practice our doctors will usually bulk bill children under the age of 16.
There may be exceptions to this general rule. Please feel free to discuss this with your doctor.
You may now book appointments online using our HealthEngine online appointment system.
As from 7 July 2014 the standard fee for a consultation will be increasing. Please see our Fees and Charges sections for the new charges. We have kept the fees as low as practicable. Please contact us if you have any further queries about our fees and charges.